That's what it looked like when I received it. Content was split between 3 plastic bags.
Cleaning the parts, filing everything - I'd suggest the use of a dremel vs using a file - It's way faster and much cleaner when handled properly.
It did sit like that for weeks, just didn't know where to start. My first experience with resin prior to that monster has been an Avatar and a couple of twinlink EML for the Eldar Serpent. The Titan here is just playing in a different league.
So after a few weeks, and some reading trying to catch some experience from others. I started by the start.. One foot. Forgeworld is actually suggesting exactly that. Get an idea of the pose you want then build your way up.
Again here I'm using the Dremel, the manual drill in the picture is very handy to pre-drill but with the amount of drilling required it's not an ideal tool.
This is a very scary first step and probably the reason I delayed it so much. I mean that thing does not come cheap. Why would you voluntarily drill through such an expensive toy. Note that I used 1.5mm brass rod I later had to swapped for a more stable 2mm.
From this point on, again, just build your way up.
The hip was a problem as nothing wanted to fit properly. At the end, after several unfortunate drilling I had to refill some holes with green stuff, drill again and glue as I don't want that part to be removable anyway. Just wish I could have painted it separately but it will have to be that way.
I also picked a base, that one is too small and too light.
And higher, still higher.
Time to change the base as I finally found something decent. I also replaced the 1.5 brass rod by this 2.0 Much, much more stable. Also added a few elements of scenery on the base.
Great moment, adding the pilot in his seat. Sort of the star at the top of the Christmas tree kinda feeling.
And that's where I stand now. I feel the most difficult part is behind me but I have no illusion that model is keeping some more challenges yet to be unleashed.